Skincare can be such a bother, believe me I know. Everyone wants to have clear, perfect skin, but some of us are too lazy to spend an hour in the bathroom every night. Guilty as charged. Because of this, I’ve worked out my skincare routine to be short and sweet. That’s not to say I never breakout, my forehead is always freaking out, but I’ve definitely noticed a difference is my skins overall appearance . Here are five products that I swear by.
- Oil-Free Acne Cleanser by AcneFreeI’ve seen my breakouts disappear overnight thanks to this little guy. It uses benzoyl peroxide as the acne treatment, so if that works for you I highly reccomend this. You can purchase it in a trio that comes with a toner and repair lotion, or on it’s own. Best of all you can find it at the drugstore!
- Bioré Self Heating Mask Not only does this mask leave your face feeling clean and smooth, but it does so in only a minute. Apply the mask to a slightly wet face to activate the heating component. One thing I hate about most drying masks is how gross they make your face feel when it’s finally time to wash it off. Because this one isn’t supposed to dry, you don’t have to deal with that! I use this product three times a week.
- Estee Lauder Makeup Remover LotionThis has quickly became my favorite way to remove my face makeup. All you do is rub it into your skin like a lotion, wait a minute, and then rinse. It leaves your face makeup free and refreshed.
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair SerumYou might think 15 is a little young to start using anti-aging products, but hey, I want my skin to look like a boiled egg when I’m old. This product has a bit of a crazy price, but if you’re looing for something to make your skin look younger, it’s definitely worth it. I have little lines on my forehead and this has made then so much less noticeable!
- Estee Lauder Nightwear Plus lotionAfter I’ve finished removing my makeup, washing my face, and toning, I apply this. It is so moisturizing and I ever apply it under my eyes. Not sure if you’re supposed to, but it makes those bags disappear. The price is very affordable as well.
What skincare products do you swear by? Be sure to let me know in the comments!
Ta-ta for now!
If the world hates you, remember that it hated me first. The world would love you as one of its own if you belonged to it, but you are no longer part of the world. I chose you to come out of the world, so it hates you. John 15:18-19