Despite the title of this post, I am definitely not blue in this outfit.
It’s so crazy how fast life goes by. I remember listening to my parents get all sappy before the first day of middle school and thinking, “Oh please. I still have years to go until I graduate.”
Where did the time go??
This year I’ll be a junior (officially an upperclassman, whoop-whoop!) and that means I can finally take AP classes. That also means summer homework. THE HORROR.
Along with some boring chapters to read and questions to answer, my AP Biology teacher gave us a very cool scavenger hunt/ bucket list to complete for bonus points. I thought it was so cool that I’d share it with you guys. Enjoy, and let me know if you do or have done any of the items!
Summer Scavenger Hunt/Bucket List:
- See a movie in a theater.
- Feed ducks on three separate occasions.
- Grow a plant.
- Go to two state parks and take a walk.
- Go to a water-based amusement park.
- Go to the beach.
- Find a caterpillar in its chrysalis.
- Sleep outside, under the stars.
- Find an animal in the wild (no dangerous ones!)
- Read more than one book.
- Play the board game “Settlers of Catan”, “Risk”, or the card game “Apples to Apples.”
- Put a Linux distribution on your computer.
- Build your own personal website.
- Set up a geocaching tournament for you and your friends.
- Make your own clothing.
- Hold five earthworms OR two slugs.
You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. Matthew 5:14